As our UOC Camping Ministry enters its 58th year, we are pleased to announce an array of paid and volunteer positions available for the summer of 2016. We are looking for individuals of all ages who are looking to serve the Lord in the beautiful setting of our very own All Saints Camp in Emlenton, PA.
Staff is divided into two categories: property and program. Positions range from full-summer to weekend. Listed below are the available positions.
- Property Staff(Paid and volunteer positions):
- Maintenance Manager (full-summer position)
- Maintenance Staff(full-summer or weekly)
- Food Service Manager/Head Cook (full-summer position)
- Head Cook (full summer or by arrangement)
- Kitchen Assistant (full summer or by arrangement)
- Food Servers (full summer or by arrangement)
- Lifeguard (full summer or by arrangement)
- Program staff may apply for one to seven weeks of employment or volunteerism
- Three Extended Program Staff positions available for three additional weeks of Maintenance Staff work that would transition into program staff.
- Cabin staff
- Event Coordinator
- Media Coordinator
- Support Staff
- Medical Staff
- Craft/Special Interest Coordinator
- Big Brother/Big Sister (for Mommy & Me/Daddy Me and St. Nicholas Program Only)
- Weekend Staff
For more in depth job descriptions please visit www.uocyouth.org/uoccpjobdescriptions.html
Applications and information for staff available at www.uocyouth.org/uoccp
To apply for property staff positions please contact ASC Chairman Fr. Tim Tomson at 412-331-2362.
Questions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-977-2010.